We accept electronic files by email, USB, CD or file transfer (eg. dropbox, wetransfer..etc)
- Electronic files are to be supplied ready for use on PC in an eps, ai or PDF format, with a full colour proof of the finished artwork. We can also accept tif, jpg & psd format up to CC.
All PMS colours (or other specified colours) are to be indicated on the electronic file & colour proof.
- All text/fonts must be converted to outlines/curves/paths. If text cannot be converted, please supply the font used in TTF format (True Type Font) or Type 1 format.
- Please also allow for 20mm bleed around artwork.
- Please note: any photoshop files that include text must be flattened before saving.
- If your artwork includes any photographic images, please save them as a minimum of 150dpi at actual size, as a general guide to ensure the best resolution for your finished item.